Mercedes Benz flagship luxury sedans have been manufactured for over 50 years and continue to be among the top selling full size luxury sedans. Since 1954, the S class signified advanced technology and supreme quality and design throughout the entire line. Since then, the Mercedes Benz S Class sedans have typically been the first in line to be the recipients of newly developed technologies in terms of engine, interior and exterior.In 2005, Mercedes introduced a new generation of automobiles with the unveiling of the W221. There were 5 models of luxury sedans from which to choose-the S430 4Matic, S430, S500, S500 4Matic and the high performance S600. All models sported a powerful V8, with the exception of the S600 and its 5.5 liter V12 engine. Though this car was intended for those who could afford such luxury, the sticker price was not as bad as some lower quality competition and the resale value of just about any Mercedes remains very high. Spacious yet surprisingly agile for its size, the Mercedes S was sophisticatedly appointed and technologically advanced. Satellite radio, navigational system, adaptive cruise control and parking sensors all increased the form, function and safety of the S Class. The option of all wheel drive or rear wheel drive in these stunning vehicles made them attractive to just about anyone who enjoys the ride of a true luxury sedan.The 2007 model year has four spectacular models from which to choose, some with pretty spectacular pricing. The S550 and S550 4Matic are both powered by a strong 5.5 liter V8 engine, while the S600 moves forward with a 5.5 liter V12 and the intense S65, only available in rear wheel drive, boasts a 6.0 liter V12 for the true high performance luxury sedan enthusiasts-and those who can afford the sticker price of $180,000 +, which is reasonable when compared to the similarly equipped Maybach 57S.
The list of awards bestowed upon the Mercedes S Class is lengthy and prestigious. The model has been the recipient of What Car? Magazine’s ‘Best Luxury Car’ award and Fleet News ‘ Luxury Car of the Year’ an outstanding seven times. The car has also been duly recognized for its groundbreaking technology, design, safety and security features.
1. Cole Story Lincoln 410 East Chicago Coldwater, MI 49036 (888) 475-7420 http://www.colestory.com/ Cole Story provides quality vehicles from Ford Lincoln Mercury to the Coldwater, Quincy, Battle Creek, Kalamazoo and Fort Wayne area. Our large selection ensures that we have a vehicle for everyone, no matter what it is you’re looking for.
2. There are things that can be measured and things that cannot. Into the former category ﬁt best-in-class claims for the 2010 Lincoln Town Car. Those include best-in-class trunk space, power and fuel economy.* Into the latter category go the attributes that have made Town Car an icon: its smooth, comfortable ride, luxurious appointments and classy styling from top to bottom. *EPA-estimated 16 city/24 hwy mpg. Class is Standard Six-Passenger Luxury Large Cars.
3. Five stars in all ﬁve categories. It’s the ﬁrst car DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES in automotive history with such a distinction.* EXTERIOR SIGNATURE LIMITED SIGNATURE L Plus, Town Car features standard all-speed Wheelbase 117.7″ 123.7″ traction control. Length 215.4″ 221.4″ Height 59.0″ 59.1″ Width – including mirrors 85.7″ 85.7″ Width – excluding mirrors 78.5″ 78.5″ Width – mirrors folded 76.7″ 76.7″ Front track 63.4″ 63.4″ Rear track 65.9″ 65.9″ It’s not eyes in the back of your head. But it’s the next best thing. These sensors can help detect certain objects while you’re slowly backing up. If something is detected, 59.0″ an audible beep quickens the closer you get. 85.7″ One might think it’s enough for a V8 to get 239 hp and 287 lb.-ft. of torque. Not for Town Car. It’s versatile too. This engine can also be fueled with cleaner-burning E85 (85% ethanol, 15% gasoline). *Star ratings are part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Safercar.gov program (www.safercar.gov).
4. A Town Car signals more than just a level of success. It is the unspoken expression of taste and elegance. Butter-soft leather trim throughout mingles with satin-nickel accents to lend an air of prestige to the ample space and ﬁrst-class comfort.
5. DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITIES This standard feature allows you and the front- INTERIOR SIGNATURE LIMITED SIGNATURE L seat passenger to simultaneously set a desired Front cabin temperature for continuous comfort. Headroom 39.5″ 39.5″ Legroom 41.6″ 41.6″ Hiproom 57.0″ 57.0″ Shoulder room 60.3″ 60.3″ Rear Headroom 37.4″ 37.4″ Legroom 39.6″ 45.4″ Hiproom 57.9″ 58.3″ Shoulder room 59.9″ 59.9″ CAPACITIES SIGNATURE LIMITED SIGNATURE L Passenger volume 108.7 cu. ft. 116.3 cu. ft. Luggage capacity 21.0 cu. ft. 21.0 cu. ft. With two settings, these seats let you further customize the interior. Rear-seat passengers can join in the comfort of heated seats with the Rear Seat Amenities Package included on Town Car Signature L. 59.0″ 85.7″ Standard features include front-row center armrest with storage bin in lid, rear-seat center fold-down armrest with two cupholders and, of course, the trunk with its 21 cu. ft. of space – with optional trunk organizer shown. It’s enough for a week’s worth of vacation gear or four golf bags, and also features a full-power trunk lid with remote open/close.
6. To igna To at To igna To at Si ar Si ar S S gn gn w tu w ur e w tu w ur e n re n n re n C Ca L C Ca L TOWN CAR SPECIFICATIONS AND OPTIONS r r EXTERIOR POWERTRAIN/FUNCTIONAL (CONTINUED) Appearance Traction control – all-speed ■ ■ Bumpers – color-keyed with bodyside moldings ■ ■ Transmission – 4-speed electronic ■ ■ Door handle – chrome with body-colored handle surround ■ ■ Dual stainless-steel exhaust ■ ■ Extended rear park assist ■ ■ Rear-wheel drive ■ ■ Headlamps – quad halogen ■ ■ Chassis and Handling HID headlamps ■ ■ Front suspension – independent short and long arm (SLA) with coil-over-shock design and ball joints ■ ■ Daytime running lamps ■ ■ Front shocks – monotube, nitrogen gas-pressurized ■ ■ SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad ■ ■ Rear suspension- 4-bar link and Watt’s linkage with rear coil springs ■ ■ Keyless entry – remote with two fobs ■ ■ Rear shocks – monotube, nitrogen gas-pressurized ■ ■ Mirrors – dual power remote control and heated, with memory, electrochromic (auto-dimming) on driver’s side ■ ■ Brakes – standard power 4-wheel vented disc with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) and traction control ■ ■ Trunk – full power with key fob open and close ■ ■ Steering – power rack-and-pinion ■ ■ Wheelbase – 6″ extended (rear door) ■ Stabilizer bar – front and rear (heavy-duty front stabilizer on Signature L) ■ INTERIOR SAFETY AND SECURITY Seating Airbags – driver and passenger front dual-stage and side ■ ■ 40/20/40 8-way power driver and passenger seat with dual power recliners, power lumbar and 2-way front-seat head Personal Safety System™ ■ ■ restraints, driver/passenger front heated, driver programmable memory seat, premium leather seating surfaces ■ ■ Advance Restraint System and LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tether anchors for CHildren) ■ ■ Climate Control Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS) with indicator light ■ ■ Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control (DEATC) with secondary steering wheel-mounted controls ■ ■ Perimeter alarm system ■ ■ Audio SecuriLock® – electrically encoded ignition key Lincoln Premium Sound System with 6-disc in-dash CD changer ■ ■ ■ ■ Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) ■ ■ Comfort and Convenience Tilt, leather-wrapped 2-spoke steering wheel with audio, climate and speed controls with wood inserts PACKAGES ■ ■ Armrests – full-length door with driver and passenger storage ■ ■ Rear Seat Amenities Package Folding rear seat armrest with storage bin, tissue bin, dual powerpoints and redundant audio and climate controls, Chime alert – electronic, key in ignition and headlamps on ■ ■ heated rear seats, illuminated cigar lighter (both rear doors), one-piece floor mat, rear seat 4-way head restraints, Cupholders – two front and rear seat ■ ■ redundant front passenger seat fore/aft control, rear seat vanity packs in headliner with illuminated mirrors ■ Instrument cluster – analog with redundant digital speedometer ■ ■ Continental Edition Package Lights – glove box and front ashtray, instrument panel courtesy, luggage compartment, rear courtesy reading Continental exterior badge, Continental stitching in the front seat, Continental stitching in the front floor mats, and rear dome lamp headliner ■ ■ chrome B-pillar appliqués, 17″ chromed-aluminum wheels ■ Map pockets – front seat back and door trim ■ ■ Mirror – electrochromic (auto-dimming) rearview ■ ■ Pedals – power-adjustable brake and accelerator with memory ■ ■ Roof rail assist – front passenger and rear seat passenger damped ■ ■ Analog cluster with redundant digital speedometer ■ ■ WHEELS Delayed accessory power shutoff ■ ■ Door locks – power with SmartLock™ ■ ■ Instrument cluster – premium with message center and compass ■ ■ Windows – power with one-touch-up/-down driver’s side ■ ■ Universal garage door opener ■ ■ Trunk organizer (provides flat load floor) ■ ■ 17″ 10-Spoke Machined-Aluminum 17″ 18-Spoke Chromed-Aluminum Visors – driver/passenger slide-on-rod (SOR) single visors with illuminated mirror ■ ■ Standard on Signature and Signature L Optional on Signature Limited and Signature L, POWERTRAIN/FUNCTIONAL standard with the Continental Edition Package Engine Engine – 4.6L SOHC V8 FFV ■ ■ COLORS From left to right: Black Clearcoat, Dark Blue Pearl Clearcoat Metallic, Dark Cherry Clearcoat Metallic, Light French Silk Clearcoat Metallic, Silver Birch Clearcoat Metallic, Light Ice Blue Clearcoat Metallic, Vibrant White Clearcoat. Key: Standard = ■ Optional = ■ Comparisons based on 2009 competitive models, publicly available information and Ford certiﬁcation data at time of release. Some features discussed may be optional. Vehicles shown may contain optional equipment. Features shown may be offered only in combination with other options or subject to additional ordering requirements or limitations. Dimensions shown may vary due to optional features and/or production variability. Certain changes in standard equipment, options and the like, or product delays, may have occurred that would not be included in these pages. Your Lincoln Mercury Dealer is the best source for up-to-date information. Lincoln Mercury reserves the right to change product speciﬁcations at any time without incurring obligations.
7. Available on the Town Car Signature Limited Series, this Continental Edition Package adds more luxury and elegance. It starts with the Continental badge on the exterior, extends to the unique stitching in the front seat and front ﬂoor mats, and is completed with 17-inch chromed-aluminum wheels. Inside and out, this Continental Edition makes the Town Car even more memorable.